Welcome to Hilltop Apartments
Hilltop Apartments are home to 1,200 students. The complex is comprised of thirteen, three story buildings (Grasso, Stowe, Novello, Merritt, Beard, French, LaFlesche, Crandall, Bethune, Crawford, Woodhouse, Wheeler, and Wu) and a Community Center. There are a variety of living options available including four bedroom/four person, two bedroom/four person apartments, two bedroom/two person (Wu only), and two person efficiencies (two person studio). Individual apartments are single sex.
Cable TV and internet connectivity is also provided. Students living in Hilltop Apartments are not required to purchase a meal plan. Custodial services are not provided. Residential Life staff are on site to assist students as needed.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- 13 buildings, 3 Floors per building
- Room Furnishings: Bed, desk/writing surface, chair, dresser
- Apartment Amenities: Full kitchen (includes dishwasher), living room, laundry room, dining area and bathroom
- Double Efficiency: XL Twin 80″ x 36″, Bunk/Loft/Floor
- Two Bedroom/Four Person: XL Twin & 1 Standard Twin (XL twin sheets will fit either mattress),
- Wheeler & Wu Halls Beds are Bunk Only
- Four Bedroom/Four Person and Two Bedroom/Two Person: Full Size, Floor Only
- Laundry: In apartment
- Mailroom: Putnam Refectory, main level
- Dining: None
- Recreation: Community Center, pool table, ping pong table
- Inside of the Community Center there is a kitchen, game room, TV lounge, and a great study space for students.
- The Red and Blue line buses both stop at Hilltop Apartments, making it very convenient to travel around campus.
Hilltop Apartments Area Contacts
Office Location: Hilltop Apartments Community Center
Work Order Control
Visit Residential Services to submit Maintenance Requests/Work Orders