Welcome to Northwest Quadrangle
Batterson, Goodyear, Hanks, Rogers, Russell & Terry
The Northwest Quadrangle (NWQ) houses over 1,000 students. The NWQ is predominantly comprised of first-year and second-year students.
The small buildings, Goodyear, Hanks, Rogers, and Terry house approximately 130 students each on all four floors. Each small building also has study lounges and a laundry room on the first floor.
The large buildings, Batterson and Russell, house approximately 245 students each on the second, third, and fourth floors. The first floors of each building house study lounges, and a laundry room. The first floor of Batterson also contains the Hall Director offices, multipurpose room, and game room. The first floor of Russell also contains the mailroom (for Northwest, North, and Busby) and the maintenance/housekeeping offices.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- 6 buildings (2 large buildings and 4 small buildings), 4 Floors per building
- Bed lofting is not available in Northwest. Bed bunking is available in Northwest
- Standard double room dimensions are 10.5 ft. by 14ft.
- Batterson - Ground Floor
- Russell - Ground Floor
- Terry - Ground Floor
- Rogers - Ground Floor
- Hanks - Ground Floor
- Goodyear - Ground Floor
- Mailroom: Russell Hall, rear of building
- Dining: Northwest Dining Hall
- Learning Communities: Nursing, Pre Pharmacy
- Recreation: Game Room (Batterson Hall)
Northwest Area Contacts
Office Location: Batterson Hall – First Floor
Visit Residential Services to submit Maintenance Requests/Work Orders