October 5, 2017: The Candidate Meetings & Workshops schedule is not currently available.
The Resident Assistant Position
The Resident Assistant [RA] position is a student peer educator opportunity which contributes to Residential Life's Mission:
UConn Residential Life enhances students’ personal, interpersonal, and intellectual growth by creating safe and inclusive environments, producing innovative programs and services, and fostering meaningful relationships.
Residential Life supervisors provide support and guidance as RAs engage students in learning through 3 Educational Priorities: Personal Success, Interpersonal Competence, and Intellectual Fulfillment.
Please be sure to carefully review the following documents prior to submitting your application. Unless noted otherwise, all materials pertain to both Stamford and Storrs.
Candidate Meetings & Workshops [not yet available]
How to Apply:
- Go to eRezlife.com
- Log in using your NetID and password.
- Select 'view available job postings'.
- Select '2018-2019 RA Application: Stamford and Storrs'.
- Select 'Apply now'.
- Select either the Stamford OR Storrs application.
- Upload your cover letter and resume prior to submitting the application.
- You will receive an email confirming submission of your application from DoNotReply@erezlife.com.
Completed applications are due by 5:00pm on December 8, 2017.
Questions? Please email: Nancy.Abohatab@uconn.edu. Use 'RA Candidate Question' in the subject line.