Spring 2017 Check-In Information:
For Students who didn’t live on-campus in the Fall Semester and Mid-Year Room Change Students who selected January 15th as their move in date.
- Dates & Times:
- Sunday, January 15th – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Monday, January 16th – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Rome Commons, Ground Floor, South Campus [Map]
Students who arrive after 5:00pm on January 16, 2017: Please make an appointment with your Hall Director for check in. Look up Hall Director here.
For Students who are returning to the same room assignment from the fall semester.
Brand New Self-Check-in
As a returning student for the spring semester, you will need to Self Check-in to indicate that you are here on campus after you have returned back to campus. If you do not Self Check-in, you will lose card access after Wednesday January 18th.
How to Self Check-in:
1. Log into your My Housing account
2. Click on ‘Personal Information’ on the top bar
3. Select ‘Update Information from the drop-down menu
4. You must select ‘Spring 2017’ under the ‘Select a Term’ drop-down menu
5 Click ‘submit’
6. Select ‘Yes’ from the ‘Spring Checkin’ drop-down menu at the top
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page to click ‘submit’. You do not need to fill in the other questions on this page.