Welcome to Towers
Allen, Beecher, Colt, Fenwick, Hamilton, Jefferson, Keller, Kingston, Lafayette Morgan, Sherman, Sousa, Trumbull, Vinton, Wade & Webster
Towers is a vibrant community comprised of mostly first and second year students. Students who live in Towers find an environment that is conducive to both live and study. Each half or quarter wing of the six buildings has its own name; there are sixteen names in all: Beecher, Vinton, Kingston, Allen, Keller, Fenwick, Wade Hamilton, Jefferson, Colt, Webster, Sherman, Trumbull, Sousa, Morgan, and Lafayette. Most floors are single sex, however gender alternates by floor and there are opportunities to live on co-ed floors. Year after year students choose to return to Towers because of the strong community that has been built and the relationships they have made with their peers.
Rooms are double occupancy, with the exception of some triple occupancy rooms. A Resident Assistant resides on each floor to provide support, guidance, and to build community.
Towers community is primarily a Freshman and Sophomore area on-campus. These areas are designed to help students adjust to college life and transition to community style living. Students will be assigned to these areas with other freshmen students as roommates, or with 2nd year students as roommates who are familiar with these areas and can serve as resources and mentors.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- 18 Single Sex Floors & 6 Co-Ed. Floors
- 6 buildings, 5 floors (Basement - 4th Floor)
- Room Furnishings: Desk and chair, small bureau, and bed with loft set
- Morgan - Ground Floor
- All Other Buildings in Towers - Basement
- Mailroom: Towers Student Center, Upper Level
- Dining: Gelfenbien Commons (Towers Dining Hall), Jitters Café, and Off The Eaten Path Grab & Go
- Numerous study spaces/lounges in each building
- Recreation: volleyball court, basketball court, and game room
Towers Area Contacts
Office Location: Lafayette Hall – First Floor
Visit Residential Services to submit Maintenance Requests/Work Orders