Fall 2020 Arrival Information
We are excited to have you living on-campus at UConn. Specific arrival day information is posted below by campus area, but our general move-in dates for students who are moving into housing at the Storrs and Stamford campuses are as follows:
- All residents (all incoming, transfers, and continuing students) to the Storrs Campus will be able to move in between Friday, August 14 and Monday August 17, 2020.
Storrs students will sign up for a move in time slot through their MyHousing Page.
When You Arrive On Campus
- Follow specific traffic directions on the website. Please do not use GPS. Due to traffic restrictions and staged check in areas of campus, it is important to follow your specific area instructions. All campus areas are listed below and have specific directions and check in plans.
- Proceed to the check-in site for your hall or area and date/time of arrival.
- Please wear a mask when participating in any of the steps of move in.
- Bring your UConn ID or photo ID and your student ID number (PeopleSoft number) with you. Residential Life will need this information to distribute keys and other check-in materials.
- You will receive a COVID-19 test prior to being checked in or receiving keys.
For general arrival questions please email email@example.com