Storrs Campus Graduate Housing

Graduate Student answering student question
Graduate students working on computer
Students Studying at table

Graduate Housing is only offered to graduate students enrolled at the Storrs campus. Graduate housing is located in Northwood Apartments. Northwood graduate apartments are fully furnished and include a kitchen, small dining area, living room, a bathroom, and two single-occupancy bedrooms.  Additional details, including floor plans and a virtual tour can be found on the Northwood Apartments page. The University does not have family housing available for students.

Graduate Housing Contract Graduate students who accept on-campus housing are financially responsible for room fees for the entire academic year, or the portion of the academic year that remains at the time of occupancy. For more information, view the 2019-2020 Housing Contract.

Graduate Housing Update

Fall 2019-Spring 2020: The application is now available to graduate students with Spring 2019 housing. If, after checking MyHousing, you don't see the application in your account please send an email to with your full name, Peoplesoft number, and a request to be given access to the Fall 2019-Spring 2020 application.

Graduate Housing Early Arrivals will be able to apply inside of MyHousing starting on July 23. Specific information related to the early arrival process can be found on the Early Arrival website.

Transportation & Parking Resources

Students studying at picnic table

Fall 2019 Graduate Housing Application (Sample)

The official application is available in MyHousing and must be submitted via that medium unless otherwise instructed.