Mail Information

Specific information regarding mail can be found on the Student Mail Services website ( 

A residential student can make changes to their preferred name on their housing application when they apply for housing or by contacting Residential Life.  If a student would like to have their on campus mail addressed to their preferred name, they need to email their request to .  After the request has been processed and the students preferred name is accurate in the housing software application, mail services will begin to receive preferred name on the next business day.