Welcome to Mansfield Apartments
Mansfield Apartments are an option for students who are looking for a more independent environment. Each unit also has a back door with a small porch and ample storage space! Four students are assigned to each apartment. Each apartment has two floors, with the bedrooms and bath upstairs. The apartments are spacious and offer students the opportunity to be independent while still having the convenience of on-campus housing.
The community has laundry facilities as well as cable TV and internet connectivity. Students living in Mansfield Apartments are not required to purchase a meal plan and are in within walking distance a local grocery store. Custodial services are not provided for this location, but Residential Life staff are on site to assist students with other concerns as needed. An active Hall Association, thriving outdoor amenities, and the increased independence makes living at Mansfield Apartments a popular location for many students.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Single sex apartments
- Unit Details:
- 2 floors per apartment
- Room Furnishings: Bed, desk/writing surface, dresser, chair
- Apartment Amenities: Kitchen (includes refrigerator/stove), living room, dining area, one bathroom
- Beds: XL twin (80″ x 36″), bunkable and loftable
- Room Sizes:
- A Bedroom Dimensions: 11 ft. by 16 1/2 ft. (approximately)
- B Bedroom Dimensions: 10 ft. by 11 ft. (approximately)
- Laundry: Mansfield Apts., Apt. #53
- Mailroom: The United States Postal Service delivers mail directly to each apartment. All packages delivered by UPS, FedEx, etc. will also come to your apartment.
Mansfield Apartments Area Contacts
Office Location: Mansfield Apartments Office, Apt. #53
Visit the Operations Center to submit Maintenance Requests/Work Orders