Want to Win a Free T-Shirt?
Enter the THSP Photo Submission Drawing during September!
How do I participate?
- Follow us on the UConn Residential Life Instagram (@uconnreslife)
- Post a picture of you and/or other UConn students that shows that you are following the Temporary Health and Safety Procedures (THSP)
- Example: studying in a residence hall lounge following posted occupancy limit and mask wearing!
- Tag the UConn ResLife Instagram handle in your post (@uconnreslife) as well as the hashtag #HuskyStrong
- Send a direct/private message of your completed post to the @uconnreslife Instagram account along with the information for up to 4 total UConn Storrs residential students who are also featured in the photo:
- Each student(s) UConn email address
- Each student(s) UConn Peoplesoft ID number (7 digits)
- We will feature your post on our Instagram story and enter your name into a drawing to win a free t-shirt
All successful posts that follow the instructions above will be entered into a weekly drawing to win a UConn ResLife T-Shirt. Weekly drawings will conclude at the end of September.
- Review your own photo before submitting it to us. Be sure that everything in the picture aligns with both the Student Code and Housing Contract policies!
- By submitting an image for this contest, you are verifying that all subjects in the image have agreed to have their image taken and potentially utilized by UConn/UConn Residential Life's digital media presence on UConn websites and social media accounts.
- Only currently enrolled UConn Storrs residential students are eligible to be entered into the drawing for a free T-Shirt.
- All currently enrolled UConn Storrs residential students can only enter one submission per week until the drawings are concluded.
- Once a participant wins a drawing and receives a t-shirt, they are not eligible to win another drawing for the duration of the contest.
- The same image cannot be used in more than one submission.
Please email Hall Director Troy Gonsalves with any questions or concerns about this contest!