All Continuing and New Residents for Spring 2020 can return on Saturday, January 18, Sunday, January 19, and Monday, January 20
Students with a new Spring 2020 assignment:
Specific arrival day information is posted below by campus area, but our general move-in dates for students who are moving into housing are as follows:
- Check in at the check in location is only for students with a new Spring 2020 assignment
- Students with a new Storrs campus Spring 2020 assignment will be able to move in:
- Saturday, January 18, 2020 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday, January 20, 2020 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
- Students with a new Stamford campus Spring 2020 assignment will be able to check-in/pick up keys on:
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 9:00am - 6:00pm
- There is limited capacity to move-in on Monday, January 20th. Please refer to your specific hall's check-in page below for additional instructions.
Students are not permitted to arrive before their scheduled time.
Important Notice Regarding the One Card Office
The One Card Office will be open on Saturday, January 18 from 12:00pm (noon) - 4:00pm and on Monday, January 20 from 8:00am-5:00pm. Please plan your arrival accordingly if you need to visit their office for a new ID card. Please visit https://onecard.uconn.edu for additional information regarding their office.
When You Arrive On Campus
1. Follow specific traffic directions on the website. Please do not use GPS.
2. Proceed to the check-in site for your hall or area and date/time of arrival.
3. Bring your UConn ID or photo ID and your student ID number (PeopleSoft number) with you. Residential Life will need this information to distribute keys and other check-in materials.
For general arrival questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Process for Students returning to their Fall 2019 assignment:
- Students who are returning to their Fall 2019 assignment will log into MyHousing to complete the self check-in process. Access Personal Preferences, select Spring 2020 and indicate that they are on campus. Returning students should complete the self check-in prior to arrival to campus so card access is activated to hall. Please follow instruction emails sent to University email sent on January 15-17, 2020. Card access to hall will be activated by 9:00 am on January 18 if student completed self check-in prior to arrival.