Welcome to Stamford Campus Housing
Stamford Campus housing is home for close to 300 students. There are a variety of living options available ranging from studio apartments to two bedroom apartments.
There is a Hall Director and Resident Assistants on-site to offer students support.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
• Each apartment is fully furnished with bedroom, living room and kitchen furniture
- -Single Occupancy Bedroom*: Full Sized Beds
- -Double Occupancy Bedroom*: Twin XL Beds
• The kitchen of each apartment has a stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and a washer and dryer
• Heat, Hot water, AC, internet and cable TV access are all provided in cost
• Mailroom: First Floor
• Recreation: Study space on each floor as well as space including a game room and larger recreation room on the second floor
• Parking: Limited spaces are reserved for an additional cost
*Students who are unsure of their housing assignment should email email@example.com prior to purchasing bed linens.
|Rate||Apartment Type||Fall Rate||Spring Rate||Summer Rate|
|Stamford Rate 1||Standard Shared Bedroom||$4,975||$4,975||$1,990|
|Stamford Rate 2||Premium Shared Bedroom||$5,975||$5,975||$2,390|
|Stamford Rate 3|
Penthouse Shared Bedroom
|Stamford Rate 4||Oversized Penthouse Shared Bedroom||$6,475||$6,475||$2,590|
Winter Recess Housing
All students who plan on staying on campus at any point during Winter Break, December 18, 2017-January 14, 2018 must fill out a Winter Break Housing Application in order for Residential Life to have accurate records of all students who plan on being here at any point over break. Students living in Stamford Housing will not be charged to stay over break.
Winter Recess Housing Application – Available November 6th – December 11th at www.reslife.uconn.edu/myhousing
- All students who will need on-campus accommodations at any point during Winter Break (December 18th- January 13th) must submit the Winter Break Housing Application
- When filling out the application please indicate the reason you are staying on campus. If the reason you are staying does not match one of the options please choose other.
Stamford Housing Contacts
Office Location: First floor of Stamford Apartments
Phone: (203) 251-8582
Maintenance Requests/Work Orders
Please see your Hall Director or Resident Assistant to submit Maintenance Requests/Work Orders
Stamford Housing Map
Please note that this is the physical address for the building not the mailing address.
2017-2018 Stamford Campus Guide
Updated August 3, 2017