Welcome to Stamford Campus Housing
Stamford Campus housing has a variety of living options available ranging from studio apartments to two bedroom apartments.
There are Hall Directors and Resident Assistants to offer students support.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
• Each apartment is fully furnished with bedroom, living room and kitchen furniture
- -Double Occupancy Bedroom: Twin XL Beds
• The kitchen of each apartment has a stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and a washer and dryer
• Heat, Hot water, AC, internet and cable TV access are all provided in cost
• Mailroom: First Floor
• Recreation: Study space on each floor as well as space including a game room and larger recreation room on the second floor
• Parking: Limited spaces are reserved for an additional cost
|Stamford Rate 1||Standard Shared Bedroom||$5,124||$10,248|
|Stamford Rate 2||Premium Shared Bedroom||$6,214||$12,428|
|Stamford Rate 3||Penthouse Shared Bedroom||$6,490||$12,980|
|Stamford Rate 4||Oversized Penthouse Shared Bedroom||$6,734||$13,468|
Floorplans for the Stamford Residence Hall are also available on our Floorplans webpage.
Maintenance Requests/Work Orders
RentCafe is designed to make your life easier as a resident! Once you are registered, you will have the ability to submit maintenance requests. Registration is a breeze, please use the following link: https://rms-companies-reslisting.securecafe.com/residentservices/900-washington-blvd-stamford-ct-06901/userlogin.aspx, and follow the instructions below:
- Click on “Click here to register”
- Follow the Registration Process
- When asked for the Registration Code, use the following:
Your specific code: This was emailed to you at the beginning of the semester. If you are unsure of what your code is, please see your RA.
Stamford Housing Contacts
Office Location: First floor of Stamford Apartments
Phone: (203) 251-8582
Stamford Housing Map
Please note that this is the physical address for the building not the mailing address.