Welcome to Stamford Campus Housing
Stamford Campus housing has a variety of living options available ranging from studio apartments to two bedroom apartments. Stamford housing is currently offered at 900 Washington Blvd., the Lillian (87 Franklin Street), and 65 Prospect Street.
There are Hall Directors and Resident Assistants to offer students support.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
• Each apartment is fully furnished with bedroom, living room and kitchen furniture
- -All beds at 900 Washington Blvd., and 65 Prospect are Twin XL
• The kitchen of each apartment has a stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and a washer and dryer
• Heat, Hot water, AC, internet and cable TV access are all provided in cost
• Mailroom: First Floor of 900 Washington Blvd.
• Recreation: Study space on each floor as well as space including a game room and larger recreation room on the second floor
• Parking: Limited spaces are reserved for an additional cost
Stamford Summer Housing
Visit Stamford Summer Housing Information page for specific details about living on campus at Stamford this summer!
The application will open on March 1 in MyHousing.
2019-2020 Room Rates
|Stamford Rate 1||Standard Shared Bedroom||$5,277||$10,554|
|Stamford Rate 2||Premium Shared Bedroom||$6,400||$12,800|
|Stamford Rate 3||Penthouse Shared Bedroom||$6,684||$13,368|
Fall 2019 Housing Information
- Returning Residents
- All on-time returning student applicants will receive an update in February 2019 regarding housing eligibility so that they can plan accordingly. Notifications regarding housing eligibility will be sent to the UConn email account of the student. The roommate selection process will begin the week of March 25 and the room selection process will begin the week of April 1. More information about both processes will be available in late February.
- New Residents
- Newly admitted students to the Stamford campus for fall 2019 can submit housing applications starting February 1, 2019. Students who submit a housing application and have updated financial aid packages will be notified as early as mid-March of their fall housing eligibility.
Floorplans for 900 Washington Blvd. and 65 Prospect are also available on our Floorplans webpage.
Maintenance Requests/Work Orders
RentCafe is designed to make your life easier as a resident! Once you are registered, you will have the ability to submit maintenance requests. Registration is a breeze, please use the following link: https://rms-companies-reslisting.securecafe.com/residentservices/900-washington-blvd-stamford-ct-06901/userlogin.aspx, and follow the instructions below:
- Click on “Click here to register”
- Follow the Registration Process
- When asked for the Registration Code, use the following:
Your specific code: This was emailed to you at the beginning of the semester. If you are unsure of what your code is, please see your RA.
Stamford Housing Maps
Please note that this is the physical address for the building not the mailing address.
Stamford New Student Information
Questions after reading this information can be sent to email@example.com. Please include your first/last name and 7 digit student ID number or NetID in your correspondence.