Welcome to Stamford Campus Housing
Stamford Campus housing has a variety of living options available ranging from studio apartments to two bedroom apartments. Stamford housing is currently offered at 900 Washington Blvd., 77 Prospect Street, and 65 Prospect Street.
There are Hall Directors and Resident Assistants to offer students support.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
• Each apartment is fully furnished with bedroom, living room and kitchen furniture
- -All beds at 900 Washington Blvd., 77 Prospect, and 65 Prospect are Twin XL
• The kitchen of each apartment has a stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and a washer and dryer
• Heat, Hot water, AC, internet and cable TV access are all provided in cost
• Mailroom: First Floor of 900 Washington Blvd.
• Recreation: Study space on each floor as well as space including a game room and larger recreation room on the second floor
• Parking: Limited spaces are reserved for an additional cost
|Stamford Rate 1||Standard Shared Bedroom||$5,124||$10,248|
|Stamford Rate 2||Premium Shared Bedroom||$6,214||$12,428|
|Stamford Rate 3||Penthouse Shared Bedroom||$6,490||$12,980|
|Stamford Rate 4||Oversized Penthouse Shared Bedroom||$6,734||$13,468|
Floorplans for 900 Washington Blvd. and 65 Prospect are also available on our Floorplans webpage.
Maintenance Requests/Work Orders
RentCafe is designed to make your life easier as a resident! Once you are registered, you will have the ability to submit maintenance requests. Registration is a breeze, please use the following link: https://rms-companies-reslisting.securecafe.com/residentservices/900-washington-blvd-stamford-ct-06901/userlogin.aspx, and follow the instructions below:
- Click on “Click here to register”
- Follow the Registration Process
- When asked for the Registration Code, use the following:
Your specific code: This was emailed to you at the beginning of the semester. If you are unsure of what your code is, please see your RA.
Stamford Housing Maps
Please note that this is the physical address for the building not the mailing address.