Check-In Dates and Times for 65 Prospect
Students with a new Spring 2020 assignment:
- Check in at the check in location (900 Washington Blvd, Residential Life Office, Room 104) is only for students with a new Spring 2020 assignment
- Students with a new Spring 2020 assignment will be able to move in on:
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Alternate move-in date- If you cannot move in on Sunday, January 19th, there is limited capacity to move in on Monday, January 20th. Please click here to fill out the request form.
Students are not permitted to arrive before their scheduled time.
Students returning to their Fall 2019 assignment:
- Students who are returning to their Fall 2019 assignment will log into MyHousing to complete the self check-in process. Access Personal Preferences, select Spring 2020 and indicate that they are on campus. Returning students should complete the self check-in the day prior to arrival to campus so card access is activated to hall. Please follow instructions sent to University email sent on January 17, 2020. Card access to hall will be activated by 9:00 am if student completed self check-in the day prior to arrival.
When You Arrive On Campus:
- Proceed to The Stamford ResLife office- 900 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, CT 06901.
- Bring your UConn ID or photo ID and your student ID number (PeopleSoft number) with you. Residential Life staff will need this information to distribute keys and other check-in materials.
- Your room will have been assessed prior to you checking in. Should you notice any discrepancies in the status of your space, please submit the Move-In ResLife Damage Report within 48 hours.
- After January 20: Make an appointment with your hall director. Look up Hall Director here.
Directions to 65 Prospect
Directions from I-95 Northbound (from New York)
Going NORTH on 95 use Exit 8. Take Greyrock Pl. to Prospect Street. 65 Prospect Street Apartments will be on your right. Google Map
Directions from I-95 Southbound (from New Haven)
Going SOUTH on 95 take Exit 8. Take Grove Street to Prospect Street. 65 Prospect Street Apartments will be on your right. Google Map
Your University student ID card gives you access to your residential area. Please make sure to have your ID card with you at check-in. If you have not received your ID card, please have another photo ID available to provide identification for check-in. If you still need to obtain an ID card, please submit a photo for your student ID at http://onecard.uconn.edu/the-one-card/online-photo-submission/. ID’s will be created at Storrs and mailed down to the Registrar/Bursar’s office (room 121) in Stamford for pick up.
Before Your Arrival
- Review and pay your fee bill. The online fee bill that you received was based on data the University had in early June. Often, adjustments to student accounts are made after June, so it is very important that you review your bill before coming to campus and that you pay any balance due. Visit www.bursar.uconn.edu for more information.
- Submit the Health History Form to Student Health Services including the verification that you received the meningitis vaccination. If you need to print an exemption form, or simply need more information, visit www.shs.uconn.edu.
- Plan carefully! Visit our list of suggested items to bring to campus at http://reslife.uconn.edu/items-to-bring/. Please note: you will need to provide your own shower curtain for the bathrooms. Please communicate with your roommate(s) about this.