Eligibility for Summer Housing
To live on campus, residents must meet one or more of the following:
- Registered for at least one Stamford campus summer course – in-person.
- Intern on-campus during the time in which on-campus housing is requested.
- Housing Insecurity
If you intend to meet one or more of the above criteria, please write in to email@example.com to request access to the Summer Housing Application.
We are unable to provide summer housing to non-UConn students this summer due to COVID-19 precautions.
Verification of Eligibility
- Summer coursework will be verified though University records.
- Students with housing insecurity will need to submit information about their personal circumstances to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Housing Accommodations
- Most summer assignments will be made in 900 Washington Building in either Double Occupancy Rooms or Single Occupancy rooms.
- Assignments are based on availability. Residents will be provided their specific room assignment at check-in.
- Health/Medical Accommodations: Residents with a documented health/medical condition or disability which may impact their living environment must contact the Center for Students with Disabilities to register and request a housing accommodation. Current students who already are registered should notify their CSD case manager that they will need a summer housing accommodation.
Planning Check-in and Check-Out Dates
As housing is billed as a weekly flat-rate, please include the Sunday you plan to check-in (or the Sunday prior to your check-in, if you plan to arrive mid-week) and the Saturday you plan to check-out (or the following Saturday, if you plan to check-out midweek).
If your plans change after completing the application, please contact email@example.com.
Additional Billing Information
- Summer housing is billed on a flat, weekly rate from Sunday-Saturday.
Did your plans change after filling out the application?
If your plans change after completing the application, please contact LivingOnCampus@uconn.edu.
Transitioning from Spring to Summer Housing Assignments
- Spring 2022 residents who are assigned to summer housing for May will transition to their summer assignment during the week of May 9. Information with specific dates and times will be emailed in May.
Summer Residents Transitioning to Fall 2022 Housing
- Summer residents who are living on-campus as of August 19 who also have a Fall 2022 on-campus housing assignment will transition to their Fall 2022 assignment the morning of August 19, by 12pm (noon). No exceptions will be made to move on a later date. Details will be sent to eligible students in August.
Summer Residents Not Living On-Campus for Fall 2022
- Residents that are not living on campus for Fall 2022 semester will need to move out by Friday August 19, 2022 at 12:00pm (noon).
Leaving Summer Housing for at least 1 Week and then Returning to Summer Housing
If you intend to live on campus for part of the summer, leave for at least 1 week, and then return to summer housing, please indicate “yes” on the last question of the application. A ResLife staff member will contact you to coordinate your multiple arrival and check out dates.
To meet the demand of room requests, we cannot guarantee a resident will be reassigned to the same room during each stay. As such, all belongings will need to be removed at each check-out.
Summer 2022 Room Rates – Stamford Campus
|Summer housing is billed by the week, Sunday-Saturday||Double Occupancy Apartment||Single Occupancy Apartment|