Monday, September 1, 2014
The University of Connecticut and the Department of Residential Life will be closed on Monday, September 1, 2014 in observance of Labor Day. On-campus residents can contact The Front Desk at (860) 486-9000 if they have any maintenance issues. We will re-open on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 8:00am.
Applications accepted beginning September 8, 2014.
Fall 2014 Move-In Information
Housing Assignment & Roommate Information
Items to Bring
Fall Check-In Information
2014-2015 Housing Application Information
- Please Read! Important Info Regarding 2014-2015 Housing Application
- The 2014-2015 housing application was due January 24th from Spring 2014 residents and students returning from a program such as Study Abroad, internship, or co-op.
- New Fall 2014 transfer students are not guaranteed housing and are placed on the waiting list upon submission of the housing application. Transfer students will be given priority on the waiting list, but are strongly encouraged to seek off-campus housing.
- Can’t see the application? Check here to see if you are eligible to submit the application. We are unable to accept applications from some students.
- Off-Campus Student Services is a helpful resource for students seeking off-campus housing.