Welcome to Residential Life
UConn Residential Life enhances students’ personal, interpersonal, and intellectual growth by creating safe and inclusive environments, producing innovative programs and services, and fostering meaningful relationships.
ApplyOnline & MyHousing
Residential Life's online housing system allows you to:
- Submit your housing application
- View your assignment and roommate information
- Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes
The RA Application process is now closed. Please check back in Fall 2017.
Learn why our students choose to Live on and Learn at UConn! More videos are available on our #LiveOnAndLearn page.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
UConn will do all that we are able to do in an effort to accommodate students affected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
News & Announcements
Bed Lofting and Bunking instructions are available on our website: http://reslife.uconn.edu/lofting-and-bunking-instructions/
Still need undergraduate housing at the Storrs campus? Log into your My Housing to apply!
Learn more about the newest housing at the Stamford Campus.
Roompact allows you to:
- Complete your Huskymate Agreement
- Receive messages from your Resident Assistants and Hall Directors
- Connect with your hallmates
Trouble logging in?
- Click the Log In button
- Log in with your UConn email
- Once at the UConn Single Sign-on page you will be able to login with your UConn NetID and password
Campus Housing Map
Visit our UConn Google Map collection of all the on-campus housing locations.
Campus Housing Map >
Learn more about bias-related incidents and how to report incidents to Residential Life.
ResLife Ambassadors Program
Looking for a residential student’s thoughts about living on campus? Connect with students though our ResLife Ambassadors program and get answers directly from other students!