University of Connecticut

residents in a room walking-hilltop eco-house welcome-buckley towers-studylounge

Welcome to Residential Life

Our Mission

Residential Life plays a vital role in the success of the University of Connecticut and of its students by providing quality facilities, personnel, services, and programs which contribute to the mission of the University. Within the residential learning environment individuals are challenged and supported to develop into productive community members who are prepared to enrich society.


ApplyOnline & MyHousing

Residential Life's online housing system allows you to:

  • Submit your housing application
  • View your assignment and roommate information
  • Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
  • Update emergency contact information
  • Participate in housing processes

Log In

house key

Residential Services

Locked out of your room?
Call 860-486-9000

Questions or concerns about mail?
Call 860-486-6199

Report Card Access Issues >


ResLife Ambassadors Program

Looking for a residential student’s thoughts about living on campus? Connect with students though our ResLife Ambassadors program and get answers directly from other students!

ResLife Ambassadors


Veteran Students

Learn how to request another Veteran student as a roommate!

Special Interest Housing >

the rock

Bias-Related Incidents

Learn more about bias-related incidents and how to report incidents to Residential Life.

Bias-Related Incident Reporting >

RA icon

RA Information

The RA application for 2016-2017 is closed. The 2017-2018 application will be available in late Fall 2017.

Resident Assistants >


Resident Guides

Fall 2016 Campus Change Guide
Posted February 9, 2016

2016-2017 New Student Guide
Coming Soon!

housing map

Campus Housing Map

Visit our UConn Google Map collection of all the on-campus housing locations.

Campus Housing Map >