- Regular Double*
- Triple - Traditional Residence Hall*
- Northwood Apartments (Double in 2 Bedroom/3 Person – Undergrads)
- Quad/4 person room, traditional residence hall
- Peter J. Werth Residence Tower Double
- Busby/Garrigus Suites Triple
- South Campus Quad/4 person room
- Busby/Garrigus/South Suites Double
- Husky Village
- Northwood Apartments (Single in 2 Bed/2 Person – Grads Only)
- Northwood Apartments (Single in 2 Bed/3 Person – Undergrads)
- Regular Single*
- Regular Double with Private Bathroom*
- Peter J. Werth Residence Tower Single
- Busby/Garrigus/South Suites Single
- Charter Oak – 2 Bedroom/4 Person
- Hilltop Apartments Double Efficiency
- Charter Oak/Hilltop Apartments – 4 Bedroom/4 Person
- Charter Oak/Hilltop Apartments – 2 Bedroom/2 Person
*Regular or traditional rooms refer to the room types in campus areas that are not specifically listed in the rates.
Housing rates are determined by the Board of Trustees each spring and updated on this website once approved.
Placeholder Room Rate for New Admitted Students
For newly admitted students, a placeholder charge equivalent to Rate 1 will be added to student fee bills as the housing guarantee room rate so that their housing bill can begin being processed in our system. Once a student is officially assigned into housing, their fee bill will update to the applicable room rate in early August and may increase depending on what type of room the student is assigned into.
Highest Preferred Room Rate
Students have the ability to share their highest preferred room rate on their housing application. To do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, seven-digit student ID number, and your highest preferred room rate. This preference does not guarantee an assignment will be made to a room/area in that room rate, rather, it allows us to consider this information in our assignment process, should higher rate spaces be available for new student assignments.
Residents in Storrs and Stamford follow a multi-step process to select housing. Check the important dates page to make sure that you are able to select housing successfully.