Welcome to the ApplyOnline and MyHousing log-in page! From this page, you can:
- Submit a housing application
- View your assignment and roommate information
- Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes
- Fall 2014 Early Arrival Application Available July 14th-August 6th
Students can request to arrive early for the Fall 2014 semester until August 6th by submitting the early arrival application in ApplyOnline. Residents arriving early with a group do not need to submit this application.
- New students are assigned and mailed NetID and activation instructions 1-3 days after their acceptance to UConn by University Information Technology Services (UITS).
- If you have been admitted to the University but have not received your NetID, try searching the link above or contact the UITS Help Center.