ApplyOnline & MyHousing Log-In
Welcome to the ApplyOnline and MyHousing log-in page! From this page, you can:
- Submit a housing application
- View your assignment and roommate information
- Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes
- New students are assigned and mailed NetID and activation instructions 1-3 days after their acceptance to UConn by University Information Technology Services (UITS).
- If you have been admitted to the University but have not received your NetID, try searching the link above or contact the UITS Help Center.
- New Fall 2013 Freshmen & Transfers Can Access Housing App - Mar. 1, 2013 1:47pmWelcome new Fall 2013 freshmen and transfers! The housing application is now available in ApplyOnline!
- Housing Selection Times - Feb. 13, 2013 11:10amHousing selection "pick" times will be available in MyHousing on Monday, February 18, 2013.
- March 1st - Deadline for Campus Change Students - Feb. 5, 2013 3:10pmThe deadline for Campus Change students to apply for Fall 2013 housing is March 1, 2013. They must also have received approval to change to the Storrs campus by this date to be guaratneed housing for Fall 2013.Questions can be emailed to email@example.com. Please include your full name, 7 digit student ID number, and that you are a regional campus student in your correspondence.
View all ApplyOnline & MyHousing News »