Welcome to the ApplyOnline and MyHousing log-in page! From this page, you can:
- Submit a housing application
- View your assignment and roommate information
- Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes
- The mid-year room change application will be available Monday, October 26th and is due Friday, November 20th.
- The Spring 2016 undergraduate housing application is due Friday, November 20th.
- Spring 2016 Graduate Housing – graduate students can email email@example.com to request access to the housing application. Access will only be granted if spaces will be available.
- New students are assigned and mailed NetID and activation instructions 1-3 days after their acceptance to UConn by University Information Technology Services (UITS).
- If you have been admitted to the University but have not received your NetID, try searching the link above or contact the UITS Help Center.