Welcome to the ApplyOnline and MyHousing log-in page! From this page, you can:
- Submit a housing application
- View your assignment and roommate information
- Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes
- System Unavailable November 7th-8th
We are tentatively scheduled to upgrade our housing software (including ApplyOnline and MyHousing) beginning the evening of Friday, November 7th-Saturday, November 8th. We expect that these services will be unavailable most of the day. Updates will be posted as we approach November 8th.
- Need Fall 2014 Housing?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about availability.
- Spring 2015 Housing Application Available October 13th
The Spring 2015 housing application will be available October 13th and is due November 21st. More information will be available in mid-October.
- New students are assigned and mailed NetID and activation instructions 1-3 days after their acceptance to UConn by University Information Technology Services (UITS).
- If you have been admitted to the University but have not received your NetID, try searching the link above or contact the UITS Help Center.