Welcome to the ApplyOnline and MyHousing log-in page! From this page, you can:
- Submit a housing application
- View your assignment and roommate information
- Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes
- Transfer students who deposit to the university and apply early for housing will have priority.
- Selection begins in late March! Refer to Housing Selection Central for more information!
- 2015-2016 housing application for newly admitted students available now. Log into My Housing and submit by May 16, 2015.
- New students are assigned and mailed NetID and activation instructions 1-3 days after their acceptance to UConn by University Information Technology Services (UITS).
- If you have been admitted to the University but have not received your NetID, try searching the link above or contact the UITS Help Center.