ApplyOnline & MyHousing Log-In
Welcome to the ApplyOnline and MyHousing log-in page! From this page, you can:
- Submit a housing application
- View your assignment and roommate information
- Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes
- New students are assigned and mailed NetID and activation instructions 1-3 days after their acceptance to UConn by University Information Technology Services (UITS).
- If you have been admitted to the University but have not received your NetID, try searching the link above or contact the UITS Help Center.
- Mid-Year Room Change Application Available - Nov. 7, 2013 11:31amThe 2013-2014 Mid-Year Room Change & Trading Spaces Application is now available in ApplyOnline. The deadline to submit this application is November 26, 2013. For more information, please visit http://reslife.uconn.edu/room_change.html.
- Fall 2013 Graduate Housing is Full - Jun. 26, 2013 2:34pmAs of Wednesday, June 26, 2013, we are no longer accepting graduate housing applications for the Fall 2013 semester. All spaces are full and we do not expect to make any offers to the current graduate housing waiting list. Graduate students should seek off-campus housing accommodations(www.offcampushousing.uconn.edu) as soon as possible. The Spring 2014 housing application will be available in mid-October.
- New Fall 2013 Freshmen & Transfers Can Access Housing App - Mar. 1, 2013 1:47pmWelcome new Fall 2013 freshmen and transfers! The housing application is now available in ApplyOnline!
View all ApplyOnline & MyHousing News »