Welcome to Harry Lucian Garrigus Suites
Welcome to the Harry Lucian Garrigus Suites Community! Garrigus Suites is a co-ed by floor building and we are a community that values academics, honesty, respect, individual differences, and personal growth.
Garrigus Suites include two large three person bedrooms connected by a semi-private bathroom and a limited number of single rooms which share a bathroom. Residents are responsible for the cleanliness of the bathroom at all times and must provide their own cleaning and toilet supplies, including toilet paper. During winter 2019, Garrigus Suites underwent a WiFi upgrade and now has over 200 WiFi access points throughout the building.
Garrigus Suites has 13 open and 5 enclosed lounge spaces where students can study, a large game room, and amazing views of campus!
Interested in planning fun activities? Come join Garrigus Hall Association! Share ideas for changes you’d like to see happen in Garrigus and find out how you can help make those changes happen. Garrigus Hall Association helps advocate for the things that impact you! Find out what's going on and have your voice heard!
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Co-ed by floor
- 1 building, 5 floors (including ground floor)
- Room Furnishings: XL twin bed, small bureau, large dresser, writing surface/desk, chair. Rooms have temperature controls inside each bedroom that allows residents to adjust heat/air conditioning depending on the time of year.
- Room Size:
- Triple room dimensions: 13′ x 17′
- Single room dimensions: 10′ x 9’6″
- Some suites have accessible bathrooms which may have a different layout.
- Beds: XL Twin (80″ x 36″), bunkable, not loftable
- Laundry: Garrigus Suites – Ground Floor
- Mailroom: Putnam Refectory, Main Level
- Dining: Putnam Refectory
- Recreation: Game room
- Garrigus is a 5 minute walk to one of two different Red Line bus stops (either Hilltop Apartments community center or Hilltop Halls)
Garrigus Suites Area Contacts
Office Location: Garrigus Suites – Main Floor
Visit the Operations Center to submit Maintenance Requests/Work Orders