Upon submission of the housing application, students are bound to the terms and conditions of the housing contract for both semesters (fall and spring terms). This is an academic year contract and housing cannot be cancelled to reside off campus during the contract term.
- 2016-2017 Housing Contract
- 2017-2018 Housing Contract – Draft updated 5.22.2017 (Final Version Posted 7/1/17)
- Room Reservation Fee Exception Request Form
- Students who receive an automatic exemption (Fall 2017 RA’s, Pell Grant eligible students, and full scholarship–covers tuition, room, and board) do not need to submit an exception request form.
- Due April 14, 2017 from current students (including campus change students)
- Housing Cancellation Information
- 2016-2017 Contract Release Request Form
- For students who need to cancel housing due to a substantial change in circumstances since submitting the housing application. Includes students whose financial or medical situation changed significantly after applying for housing.
- Requests submitted without supporting documentation will be considered incomplete.
- Political Canvassing Policy
- Political Canvassing Form
- Any recognized student organization (registered with Student Activities), candidates for any elected university position, or local, state or national candidates for elected office may apply to canvass at the Residence Education office, in Holcomb Hall.
- All applications must be completed and received at least three (3) business days (Monday-Friday) prior to the desired canvassing date, so that applications can be reviewed and access to buildings can be arranged. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.