Upon submission of the housing application, students are bound to the terms and conditions of the housing contract for both semesters (fall and spring terms). This is an academic year contract and housing cannot be cancelled to reside off campus during the contract term.
- 2018-2019 Housing Contract - Contract Updates posted on 11/2/18
- 2019-2020 Housing Contract (draft version) - Final version posted 7/1/19
- Housing Cancellation Information
- 2018-2019 Contract Release Request Form (please download the file first in order to add text to the form)
- For students who need to cancel housing due to a substantial change in circumstances since submitting the housing application. Includes students whose financial or medical situation changed significantly after applying for housing.
- Requests submitted without supporting documentation will be considered incomplete.
- All requests must be emailed to email@example.com for consideration.
- A Video Tutorial is now required for students to review prior to submitting the Contract Release Request Form.
- Political Canvassing Form
- Political Canvassing Policy
- Any recognized student organization (registered with Student Activities), candidates for any elected university position, or local, state or national candidates for elected office may apply to canvass at the Residence Education office, in Holcomb Hall.
- All applications must be completed and received at least three (3) business days (Monday-Friday) prior to the desired canvassing date, so that applications can be reviewed and access to buildings can be arranged. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posting Policy
- Posting Request Application
- University departments, faculty, recognized student organizations, and candidates for student government office and current UConn students are eligible to post materials in the residential areas.
- All applications and application materials must be completed and received at least fifteen (15) business days (Monday-Friday) prior to the event, so that applications can be reviewed. Applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com.