Upon submission of the housing application, students are bound to the terms and conditions of the housing contract for both semesters (fall and spring terms). This is an academic year contract and housing cannot be cancelled to reside off campus during the contract term.
- 2019-2020 Housing Contract - updated 3/3/20
- 2020-2021 Housing Contract (draft version) - Final version will be posted 7/1/20
- Housing Cancellation Information
- Housing Contract Release Process Information
- Political Canvassing Form
- Political Canvassing Policy
- Any recognized student organization (registered with Student Activities), candidates for any elected university position, or local, state or national candidates for elected office may apply to canvass at the Residence Education office, in Holcomb Hall.
- All applications must be completed and received at least three (3) business days (Monday-Friday) prior to the desired canvassing date, so that applications can be reviewed and access to buildings can be arranged. Applications can be submitted to email@example.com.
- Posting Policy
- Posting Request Application
- University departments, faculty, recognized student organizations, and candidates for student government office and current UConn students are eligible to post materials in the residential areas.
- All applications and application materials must be completed and received at least fifteen (15) business days (Monday-Friday) prior to the event, so that applications can be reviewed. Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.