Welcome to Towers Quadrangle
Allen, Beecher, Colt, Fenwick, Hamilton, Jefferson, Keller, Kingston, Lafayette, Morgan, Sherman, Sousa, Trumbull, Vinton, Wade & Webster
Towers is a vibrant community comprised of mostly first students. Students who live in Towers find an environment that is conducive to both live and study. Each half or quarter wing of the six buildings has its own name; there are sixteen names in all: Beecher, Vinton, Kingston, Allen, Keller, Fenwick, Wade, Hamilton, Jefferson, Colt, Webster, Sherman, Trumbull, Sousa, Morgan, and Lafayette. All floors in Towers are co-ed. Students appreciate living in Towers because of the strong community that has been built and the relationships they have made with their peers.
Rooms are double occupancy, with the exception of some triple occupancy rooms. A Resident Assistant resides on each floor to provide support, guidance, and to build community. Towers community is primarily a first year area on-campus. These areas are designed to help students adjust to college life and transition to community style living. Students will be assigned to these areas with other first year students as roommates. Towerspalooza is a popular event every year and is looked forward to by the residents!
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- 24 Co-Ed. Floors
- 6 buildings, 5 floors (Basement - 4th Floor)
- Room Furnishings: Desk and chair, small bureau, and bed with loft set
- Webster and Allen Halls
- Mailroom: Towers Student Center, Upper Level
- Dining: Gelfenbien Commons (Towers Dining Hall), Jitters Café, and Off The Eaten Path Grab & Go
- Numerous study spaces/lounges in each building
- Recreation: volleyball court, basketball court, and game room
Towers Area Contacts
Office Location: Lafayette Hall – First Floor
Visit the Operations Center to submit Maintenance Requests/Work Orders